Saturday 28 February 2009

Post Number One

And so it begins, though I have no idea how long it's going to last. This is a drop in the ocean of movie blogs on the Internet. And I'm talking about the Pacific Ocean here, not one of the smaller ones. And the films I'm reviewing are generally mainstream. Nothing obscure, or specific enough to attract people looking for French films about knitting made in 1931.

So I guess I'll have to make it as interesting as possible, through my (cough) natural charisma. And I would always appreciate readers leaving comments (not spam) and criticism, as long as it's constructive. People reading this might know me anyway, if so, hi! You never knew I was sad enough to start a blog of movie reviews without getting paid for it, but I am. And I wallow in it. Cinema is one of the most visionary, spectacular media styles that ever existed . . . when done right. I will be exploring the worst of cinema as well. Simply because writing negative reviews are so much more fun than writing the positive ones.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment